Monday, May 2, 2011

All for nothing?

Ok so here we are, I know I have five months to find our place to live, but I am getting just a little discuradged. Around this area they just seem too far off our budget (wich is as small as possible) Yes I know you get what you pay for... But we are not looking for a castle. As long as things like fondation, electric, roof and pipes are allright, we will fix kitchen, bathrooms, walls and floor ourselves.
We are after all fairly young and handy, besides we got our own ideas anyway, like I hte capets, can just barely tolerate them in the bedroom so I wanna change that.. gas cooktop is out of the question, I want electric glass top.

 Well... we keep looking.. and while we do.. looking into more about solar panels and woodworking (hubby allready obsessed with what shed he wanna build.. dang I hope the garden is gonna be big enough lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment