Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cold or allergie.. who cares?

Every year I seem to get this horrid stubborn cold that developes to plemonia if I don't watch it. So people say allergies? Well I do take allergy medication and it DOES help so prolly, end result is the same no matter what.
I was around in Plano today and had my trusty lil android smart phone with me, so while my worse half is driving I am using the realter site look for all houses for sale a lile from where I am the whole way and geeze.. houses in plano is a lot of money! Maybe we could consider a townhouse or something, I am not too hot on that idea though. Rather take a half fallen crows nest that have personality and privacy over some fancy in the middle of the city modern hideout. Saw one that the kitchen looked like a very fancy... a very fance BATHROOM.. what are people thinking? I mean.. common... bathroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment