Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Drivers licence

So I finally decided to get my license, six years after the first person told me there was no way to live in texas without one.

Was at the dps in McKinney today, wow, had to stand in line for an hour and then wait inside for another hour. I thought it worked like at home, you get permit and books and then you take the test.. uhm no..  had to take the test at once, and good news is that I have two more Chances ;-). 

Hey I am usually hard on myself about tests, but this one I am not. The language in the questions is hard and I had not read ANYTHING yet, infact the main thing we went for was to grab the book. So, 53% is pretty good in my book!!

Besides, I think they were planning on letting me do the drivers test too...  and we dont want to kill anyone do we?

No comments:

Post a Comment