Saturday, October 1, 2011

Smoking, learning

Allready have I. Done a few mistakes with my "precious". First apparently you are supposed to charge the battery for eight hours befor you use them the first time, then use it for a few minutes and charge it another hour. Hope I didn't shorten the lifespan too much.

Second, I filled five tanks full, tried each one of them for flavor..  then carried them with me.. well, the automizer punches a whole in the caps (or no fluid drops out) and... duh... my box is ofcourse now stinkingly of liquid, separately they smell wondefull.. all mixed up... not so much.

Oh, ya important! You should not keep your cig by your cellphone or garageopener or such! I think I might killed cigarette batteries that way in the past ugh..

All Theese mistakes done and learned from.. It still works and I still love it, used it all day at work yesterday, it need a timer though lol, people are used to that when the cigarette burn out, its time to go back to work. Besides, its too easy to just keep vaping, seriously there should be some kind of function letting you know you smoked eqvivalant to a whole cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment