Friday, April 22, 2011

Ok so this is us..

First and foremost it's my beloved worse half Joseph we are both around fortyish and work at the same company.. both have fulltime jobs.
Mats and Johan is the older sons.. moved out and living by themself.. yet have solid say in everything. Ana is only 14 but acts like she is the head of the house :)
I love my work but would not mind going down to part time when we get our house so I can focus more on it, we all (including Ana) loves to do things for ourself and is not affraid of learning new things or working hard (Well the working hard part could be a problem with all the teens, but the will is there).

That said the focus on this blog is the house that we cant afford yet.. but we have a ton of dream places allready.. our favorite is in SWEDEN! So thats a lil out of the way .. not to mention the traveling to and from work :)

Here is a few of my favorite links that fuel the dreams and keeps my focus:

Realtor.com
Zillow
Trulia

And if anyone is as crazy as us here is a Swedish too:

Booli

But as I said befor, it is not only a dream, six months we been promissed... so budget is around $80 000 and we need to be cheap so we have some to put down and take care of all legal matters as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment