Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Slow day

Off work today but gotten a bit of an annoying cold, probably from enjoying the nice weather too much (people around here don't agree with me when I think the weather is great, they claim it's cold)Yet I been looking around a bit about houses and studied some more.

Oh and I am searching to buy an used wii.. when I was in sweden I played it a lot with my boys and my sister. would be great to keep that up across the world, but ya as we are saving towards the house I cant spend that much on it.

We agree yesterday finally about the house.. My point won and we are now looking for the smallest cheapest one, reason is to save money every month to be able to upgrade soon either here or in Sweden.. soon meaning a year or two or more. Still gonna be exiting to have a real own home (I just dont count places where you cant put up a doorbell and a welcome sign on the door as true own homes)

No comments:

Post a Comment