Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wow.. it's a jungle out there... I wish

Ok.. so today I work some on this blog and twitter.. ton of new things to learn, I love learning new things all the time.
I also took a look around the area on the house for sale links and I found one house.. now let me tell you just how eager I am to get out of this lil rat hole.. this house I am looking at only have interior pictures.. and every one shows rooms that need SERIOUS renovation.. the outside picture (the only one) shows a huge tree covering us from having at least the faintest idea how the house really looks.. now so what was it that attracted me? The price... for $40,000 I am prepared to make a world of renovations.. the garden is just grass but pretty big.. my fingers itches to start making it into something personal and wonderfull.. relaxing area for a quiet bookreading or.. some vegie growing.. heck.. its big enough for both.. and why not one of thoose sheds you make yourself... gotta figure out the color ofthe house first though.. to decide what color to paint that shed.. oh and I want some lil running water too in the garden.. and the theme sweedish inspired but with plant that can stand texan heat... 

Boy I am in a bad way.. I NEED a house! Wonder if my doctor would perscribe that and it will go on my insurrance?

No comments:

Post a Comment