Friday, September 30, 2011

Love it!!

Ok so yesterday I got my new e-cigarette, the reason I didn't blog yesterday evening was Ofcourse that I was busy trying it out. Phillip was nice enough to put it on charging so by the time I got home from work it was fully charged.

I filled the tank with e-liquid and four drops of watermelon flavor.. and.. yummy! The pipeflavor with cherry was a winner as well and Phillip that only is an occasional pipesmoker loved that too.

There is a lot of Vapor from it, thick and nice, I got used to press the button almost emedietly.

I tried to smoke and normal burning cigarette a moment ago and blah, it tastes as shit!  Pardon my language, with the hassle free cig with good flavors I don't think I have any problem giving the "analog" cigarettes up for good this time!

The battery have lasted at least 5 hours so far and is still going strong

Where I get my refill-liquid

No comments:

Post a Comment