Monday, November 14, 2011

Morning 1 day off

Mmm, hot coffee,  perfect temperature weather, madde off to school, phillip at work. Nothing planned for today except a bit of cleaning, laundry and dishes. Could it be any better?

My legs is bothering me a lot, might take some meds later just to move around easier. Is a silly story that one, I started noticing that lump by my thigh years ago, at first I thought I bumped into something, but since it didnt hurt unless I poked it, it was an easy fix...  I just didn't poke it.
Over the last years it started hurting more and more, but by now I talked myself into thinking it was cancer or something, and you know how it is with cancer...  you don't have it until you go to the doctor (I know, I know, phillip allready beat me up over that silly thinking). Finally hubby drag me to the doc, by now it is hurting all the time so I don't object too much. Doc checks it out and it turns out to be a stupid gathering of fat that hardened some,  big DUH moment! She (my doc) send me to a general surgeon and we see what he says.  My hope is that he picks up a big surringe, shows it into my leg and sucks it out! Anyway I am relieved I am not going to die, I mean of course I am sooner or later, but I want to experience a tiny period of calm and content first, lilla house, loving family, no worry on how to pay next bill. Sounds like heaven to me. Been too many years struggling and replanting myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment