Friday, November 11, 2011

This and That

Yesterday I decided I try a new approach, I put an ad in on craigslist about house wanted, but no replies so far. I have time though, the plan is january. 
At work things go its usuall way, I am exited about my new resposibility, but wishing I had a little more tools. I make it work though, it sure is a challenge to do more things on same time, but challenges as well is fun.
Phillip likes my e-cig and little bit too much for my taste, so I. Am buying him a bottle of liquid with no nicotine and a few more flavors.  That way he can puff away to his hearts content.
I started playing with leather work a little bit, it is lots of fun, but harder then I thought, i made a cover for my phone but I. Will start over with another cause the design have some flaws. Still not TOO bad for a first try.
Hand stiching took the most time, stamping was a challenge on the thin leather, the only thing that was easy was staining it.


No comments:

Post a Comment