Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dear old friends

I am not a very social butterfly, but I have a handfull of very dear to me friends. They might not know how much I love them as I am so bad at keeping contact. But that doesn't make it any less true.
The other day I was told one of the above few might come visiting and that makes me so exited I want to sing, that however is not a good idea since you have to be considerate to other people.
This guy was my friend in hard times, held my hand when I wanted to just sink down, and helped pulling me up. Funny thing is, that I never met him in person.
Phillip is happy about it too as they know eachother as well, infact it was Phill that told me he might come visit us.
There was once a place called Worlds 3D..  thats where we all met what feels like forever ago, using names like Justanillusion, lorddevonn, Zombolic..  there was others too I remember, some I still keep contact with like Elsbeth and JoeRamone others I just remember fondly, and a few left us to miss them forever like batman101 may h e rest in peace.
This place that once was the most advanced and cool seems to have faded into the Internet heaven. But some of us will never forget..

2 comments: