Thursday, September 29, 2011

Waiting

Sometimes my whole life seems like an endless series of waitings.
Some waitings are long term, as waiting for the monthly thing to go away forever(trust me, I don't care about wrincles and gray hair at that point).
Some waitings are shorter like waiting for January.. waiting for next time I can visit family and friends or they can visit me, waiting for summer to take a hike so i can breathe again.
There is the shorter waitings too. Like my cigarette comming in the mail, payday, my two days off work, the classes I look so much forward to AT work and even the micro waitings.. the laundry being done so I can have a warm shower.
I have done some really hard waitings in my days, the nine months wait TWICE befor I could hold my precious sons in my arms,  the year I had to go back to Sweden after Phillip asked me to marry him before I could come back to stay, the half year and some waiting for my greencard almost did my head in..
I am not saying I don't enjoy the now, just that I am sick of all the friggen waiting..

No comments:

Post a Comment