Friday, September 23, 2011

Long day

Today Is Going to be a long day, I need to finish Maddes skirt then go to work. In between there do some shopping and cleaning. Taking out a loan from my 401k to make us in good standing since we fell back a little after the car broke down twice. But that is going back as soon as possible.
The coupon thingy makes the shopping a little more fun but also a little slower, it is saving money though so necessary.
I am about to order a new ecig and liquid, the brand I have is good and all but too much of a hassle to bring to work as the filters hold too little liquid and the batteries dont hold the charge very long. I have my eyes on a brand many say is good.
Ecigs are kind of controversial as they do contain nicotine and apparantly fad found small amounts of not so heathy substances as well, I got to say though that compared to 600 poisons such is the lowest number I heard about reall cigarettes, Ecigs are defenetly to prefer.  I see the point though that the people that is against it claims, that it might be tempting for NEW smokers, especially since most flavors actually taste good. However, it is still expensive and you feel a little silly "pretending" to smoke. Ihardly think Ecigs is going to be the "cool" thing to do any time soon. Besides that, if you like to smoke Vapor cause of the good flavors (and low calories) you can choose nonnicotine liquid.
Ok..  enough rambling for today!  Need to start finishing that skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment