Friday, September 16, 2011

Stupid cold!

<p>I want so bad to be able to enjoy the wonderfull weather but instead I am sniveling around complaining of all areas hurting. Could I not gotten a couple of days to enjoy the cold?&nbsp; Ok, done complaining at least on this nice little blog.
Hey you might guess it allready, still no word on the mortage lol.
On the possitive side is that the weather is wonderfull and we are weeks into school year and only two of Maddes teachers (the phone actually suggested the word "teachers" after "Maddes", that got to be bad) have contacted me so far,   and not a single detention!!  (I guess it would been worse if the phone had suggested "detention "..) point is she is doing 100% better and I hope she got enough strong will to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment