Sunday, September 11, 2011

Maybe monday

Maybe monday we find out if we gotten the prequalify, but honestly we sort of given up and aims at February instead, seems we have better Chance at that time, and we dont have to pay extra for breaking our lease. We see what monday bring.  Phillip is tired all the time now for working two jobs and my advertising is taking a lot of time too so that is almost like a second job as well. But we can do it all for a time, if it brings us closer to our dream. Please click on as much as you find interesting, it makes a big diffrents for us, and who knows, you might find something new. I dont do the tricky ones that pulls you around in circles and sends you a tone of spam emails as a "thank you ".  That said it is a beautiful day and I am so enjoying the nice balcony I already have, waiting for my loving hubby. So I really should not whine but be happy to be more blessed then a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment