Sunday, September 25, 2011

Straps or no straps

So yesterday was crazy because of thoose silly needed straps, and then when Madde arrived to the dance it turned out it changed and they where not needed at all!
Thankfully my girl thinks fast and ripped the ugly shirt off and showed it into her purse. Apparently she had a great rest of the evening so I am glad.

Today I accidently arrived at work two hours early, it's OK though, it gives me time for a little shopping that I needed. I love the new sawing kit down in textiles for $14.99.

With the endorsing thing they asked us what we would like to see as our options to endorse, I suggested more up to date movies, music and local events. Other things was of course Swedish companies like Ericsson and Volvo etc. It allways makes me feel a lil pride and less homesick (I know it's silly) when I deal with anything Swedish at all.

Elise down in lighting spent some of her time investigating a good way to lock my Thors hammer in leather that my son made me when he was here around my neck, she came up with some cute lil metal pieces that will work great and look good as well! I really appreciate the time she put down!

This morning I took a little peek at houses again, our last favorite is still there, so with a little luck it is still there in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment